Poke Supr Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Supr Stars

We are a loving friendly community feel free to join and have fun ^^

+2
Cambo182
iB r e l o o m
6 posters

Team Magma [TM]

iB r e l o o m
    iB r e l o o m
    Admin

CaptainDark Team Magma [TM]

Post  iB r e l o o m Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:32 am

Team Magma [TM]  10x63go

Team Magma [TM]  Kmdlu - Introduction - Team Magma [TM]  Rhrfaq

If you haven't understood our intentions already, you shouldn't be here. Our goals are to eradicate the sea, bringing forth an everlasting amount of earth! Think of the potential of what can be built, what the human race can become! Though, perfection is not easily achieved. Those who fail are destined to fail, and here at TM, we do not accept failure. Therefore, you must show your strength with a battle, in which you must show Technique, Skill, Prediction and Team Building. If you are accepted, prepare to fight our nemesis, Team Aqua. You should take caution, and not underestimate them. Now, lets begin with signup's.

- Joining Team Magma -

Back onto the idea of perfection, if you are not adequate enough of a battler, then you will be rejected. You may apply for a designing role or arranging etc (PM me for a full list). Before you get to show your worth, however, you must complete a form. This makes your application official, and gives you some evidence of confirmation. If the form is not filled in correctly, you will not have an official appliance. Clan battles will be a common occurrence, and so we ask that you are active. Absences must be informed of with a leader of TM, or you may face a suspension. Also, we would ask that you add a user-bar into your signature to show your loyalty to TM. If you are not in TM, but still support us, add the final user-bar into your signature. Okay, on with the form:

- Leaders -

Team Magma [TM]  2n1wd9fTeam Magma [TM]  Oa6d8w

Pokémon Online Username: iB r e l o o m
    Laddering Experience: 1402 on Beta (WiFi OU)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Notice: We are currently looking for a Co-leader and a Designer. If interested, and are a current member of TM, ask iB r e l o o m on Poke Supr Stars.

Last edited by iB r e l o o m on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:56 am; edited 29 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Mistakes)
    Cambo182
    Cambo182

CaptainDark Cambo's App.

Post  Cambo182 Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Pokémon Online Name:[PSS/VIP] Cambo
    Job application (Beginner, Designer etc): Designer, i could make TI's for Magma members
    Laddering Experience (If any, only applies to beginners): I dont ladder
    Battle Log (Use pokemon.aesoft.org): http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-PSS-Captain-Dark-vs-PSSVIP-Cambo--2012-07-22
    Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm just a normal guy that has loved team magma since my old Emerald days. Also I enjoy making cool TI's on PO and I consider myself a decent battler
    Captain Dark
    Captain Dark

CaptainDark Teh app

Post  Captain Dark Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Pokémon Online Name:[PSS] Captain Dark
    Job application (Beginner, Designer etc):Beginner. I'm that one weird guy that is there in that clan.
    Laddering Experience (If any, only applies to beginners):I don't even know.
    Battle Log (Use pokemon.aesoft.org): http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-PSS-Captain-Dark-vs-JapeMora--2012-07-14-private938037363
    Tell us a bit about yourself:I like cookies n milk Very Happy.
    Team Magma [TM]  Gif712

Last edited by Captain Dark on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    iB r e l o o m
    iB r e l o o m
    Admin

CaptainDark Re: Team Magma [TM]

Post  iB r e l o o m Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Cambo: Accepted, as a Lower Member. (Possible Designer)
    Captain Dark: Accepted, as a Lower Member.

Last edited by iB r e l o o m on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Derpster

CaptainDark Derpster's Application

Post  Derpster Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Pokemon Online Username: Derpster or ᴆᴇᴿᴘᵴᴛᴇᴿ

Job Application: I would like to be a Co-Leader. I show great leadership alot

Laddering Experience: I have atleast 1300 on beta

Battle Log: pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Derpster-vs-Luca--2012-07-09-1

Tell us A bit about yourself: I am a down to earth person with a never die spirit no matter what I will keep on going and pushing forward! I personally beleive I am a great battler so yeah.
    iB r e l o o m
    iB r e l o o m
    Admin

Post  iB r e l o o m Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Derpster: Accepted, as a Lower Member. Your request for co-leader will be considered. Thanks.
    Kyouhei
    Kyouhei

Post  Kyouhei Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 am

I'd like to become a supporter
    Faith The Arcanine

CaptainDark my battle area

Post  Faith The Arcanine Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:29 pm

i dont play pokemon on the internet
    i play on wifi 4th gen if you dont believe im strong then i will battle you. i am really worth the time. my battle record is W-7 L-0 and i just started. i also have a very strong electric type to deal with TA's pesky water types.Hope you will accept me

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 am