Poke Supr Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Supr Stars

We are a loving friendly community feel free to join and have fun ^^

3 posters

Dark's Crystal Cave

Captain Dark
    Captain Dark

CaptainDark Dark's Crystal Cave

Post  Captain Dark Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:59 am

Dark's Crystal Cave Hilber10VS Dark's Crystal Cave Challe10 Welcome to the Crystal Cave!
    I'm Captain Dark the Rock-type Gym Leader of some region called region 2. I'm the 1st gym leader of this region. You will address me as the Muffin Man or Dark. If you win you get the Crystal Badge. My rules are to be followed
    .Dark's Crystal Cave Crysta10
    Rule 1: No Ubers, and banned pokemon are: Skarmory
    Rule 2: Use these clauses Sleep Clause, Species Clause, and Wifi Battle
    Rule 3: No Challenge Cup Obviously, and no Quick Claw, Focus Band, BrightPowder, or Red Card
    Rule 4: No Jirachi, Chansey or Blissey,No SPEED BOOSTIN
    Rule 5: Be respectful or you won't get the badge, and you must have a forum account
    Rule 6: All pokemon must have an item

Rule 7: No more than 2 super effective pokemon, and no counterteaming

Tell me on the forums or server if you wish to challenge my gym leader team.
    Good luck!
    *Note wild pokemon can be found in this cave. Confirmed ones are Vibrava, Golduck, Parasect, Rhydon, Aggron, and some Magmars.*
    Winners: Gym closed till league reconstruction is complete.

Dark's Crystal Cave Gif513 Dark's Crystal Cave Gif1115 Dark's Crystal Cave Gif412 Dark's Crystal Cave Gif311 Dark's Crystal Cave Gif2810 Dark's Crystal Cave Gif1011 Dark's Crystal Cave Gif4411

Last edited by Captain Dark on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:40 am; edited 76 times in total (Reason for editing : Wumpa)
    Faith The Arcanine

CaptainDark challenge

Post  Faith The Arcanine Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:19 am

hello im new here and i was wanting to challenge this gym. ii only can use HG though so if you have a 4th gen game please send me a DM thanks u wont regret it
    Nom

CaptainDark Re: Dark's Crystal Cave

Post  Nom Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:48 pm

What happened to the server? I can't find it and nobody replies to me on here.

Sponsored content

CaptainDark Re: Dark's Crystal Cave

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:25 am