Poke Supr Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Supr Stars

We are a loving friendly community feel free to join and have fun ^^

SandMaster's Dojo of Strength

SandMaster1996
    SandMaster1996

Sandmaster SandMaster's Dojo of Strength

Post  SandMaster1996 Thu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm

SandMaster's Dojo of Strength BrawlyB2W2sprite

Hello. I am SandMaster, the Fighting type Elite Four member of PSS.
    SandMaster's Dojo of Strength 392 Here are my rules: SandMaster's Dojo of Strength Th_534

SandMaster's Dojo of Strength Scrafty1. No more than 2 Pokemon with attacks that are super effective against me.(Since it's dual type, I'm also using the Psychic type, so you're only allowed 1 pokemon with the advantage over Fighting, and one with an advantage over Psychic)SandMaster's Dojo of Strength 448
    SandMaster's Dojo of Strength 0682. No ubers (and yes, that includes your precious Sand Rush Excadrill and Speed Boost Blaziken). Legendaries are allowed. SandMaster's Dojo of Strength 620
    SandMaster's Dojo of Strength Gallade3. Any sighting of Quick Claw, Focus Band, BrightPowder, or Red Card will result in an immediate disqualification (you will still be eligible for a re-match, but you must get rid of said items). Focus Sash is perfectly fine. SandMaster's Dojo of Strength 297
    SandMaster's Dojo of Strength 2574. Weather is not allowed.SandMaster's Dojo of Strength Th_237
    SandMaster's Dojo of Strength Th_1065. No Shell Smash!SandMaster's Dojo of Strength Hitmonchan_by_sageraziel-d3k1z2t
    SandMaster's Dojo of Strength Poliwrath6. Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Species Clause, and Self-KO Clause must be on.
    SandMaster's Dojo of Strength Sawk7. Be a good sport, otherwise, I won't give you the badge regardless of the outcome.SandMaster's Dojo of Strength Throh_BW
    Banned pokemon: The only Pokemon that do not fall under the category of ubers that I will ban are Sableye and Spiritomb. Other than those two, you can use any Pokemon within the OU and NU tiers.

That's all there is to it. If you challenge me, good luck to you.

If you win, you get the Brawn Badge.

SandMaster's Dojo of Strength 066

SandMaster's Dojo of Strength Terrakion_BWSandMaster's Dojo of Strength Virizion_BWSandMaster's Dojo of Strength Cobalion_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d390ai6_4e1615f7737a0

Last edited by SandMaster1996 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Rule Changes and new trainer gif)

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:25 pm