Poke Supr Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Supr Stars

We are a loving friendly community feel free to join and have fun ^^

5 posters

My Hax Team

Nom

Lan My Hax Team

Post  Nom Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:07 pm

I finally made a singles team which has been relatively successful. Briefly said, this team induces status conditions and abuses them then. These are each Pokemon's purpose in order: Parashuffler, Paraflinch, Toxic Spinning Stall, and then three sweepers to finish stuff off. This team is hoping to be used in Random Matchup so each item is used only once, which did cause some problems due to the widespread need for Leftovers and Choice Scarf. Also, don't say this team doesn't work, because I know it does since I have used it extensively recently.

My Hax Team Javp6v

Dragonite (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Multiscale
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Substitute
    - Thunder Wave
    - Roost
    - Dragon Tail

Dragonite's set is the standard Parashuffle set. She leads in most cases, trying to paralyze as much stuff as possible by using Thunder Wave, getting back to full HP and then using Dragon Tail to get out the next Pokemon. Dragonite's EV spread is pretty much maximizing its SDef to help minimize the damage taken with Ice Beam and the such, even with Multiscale. Multiscale is the main part of this strategy because getting a Thunder Wave across requires staying alive since I didn't attempt to maximize her speed since I figured she wouldn't outrun most stuff anyway. The main threat to Dragonite is Cloyster which Jirachi is meant to counter. It also counters Volcarona which is a huge problem to my team especially when boosted.

My Hax Team 2ps4uwn

Jirachi @ Shed Shell
    Trait: Serene Grace
    EVs: 252 HP / 224 SDef / 32 Spd
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Body Slam
    - Iron Head
    - Wish
    - Stealth Rock

Jirachi is a Paraflinch strategy. Since it his highly likely that Dragonite will die before paralyzing all or most of the team, Jirachi has Body Slam to serve as a secondary paralysis inducer. After inducing paralysis, it will either proceed to cause insane flinching using Iron Head until the opponent is destroyed or it will lay down a Stealth Rock for other Pokemon, especially Volcarona. Wish is a recovery move to allow it to live longer to use the Paraflinch strategy on more Pokemon. Volcarona is a huge problem for this team and if it is unboosted I will just spam Iron Head to flinch it to death or, if I am certain the opponent will try to Quiver Dance, I will first paralyze it then spam Iron Head. This counters Cloyster, which is a major problem for my team since half of my team is weak to Ice.

My Hax Team Asej4

Tentacruel (F) @ Black Sludge
    Trait: Rain Dish
    EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spd
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Scald
    - Toxic
    - Rapid Spin
    - Substitute

Tentacruel is my Toxic Spinning Stall Pokemon. Tentacruel's primary purpose is to spin away any entry hazards, notably Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes, both of which destroy most of my Pokemon, namely Dragonite, Salamence and Dusclops. The secondary purpose is as a Toxic Stall. I replaced Gliscor with this because it served Gliscor's purpose while also serving as a spinner and dealing with Gliscor, Heatran and Volcarona. How it stalls is pretty self-explanatory, using Toxic, setting up Substitutes and using Surf until the opponent dies or until it dies. I decided only to boost its Speed using 35 speed EVs and a Bold Nature so that it can outrun most Gliscors while being able to survive Earthquake.

My Hax Team 2zdwwmd

Salamence (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Moxie
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
    Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
    - Outrage
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Blast

Salamence is one of the sweepers to clean up what is left after all the other damage. Salamence will pick up Moxie boosts off of the clean up from the already weakened opponenets. Salamence is also weak to Cloyster but it does help counter Volarona, to some extent.

My Hax Team 5bwg1w

Scizor (F) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - U-turn
    - Bullet Punch
    - Superpower
    - Pursuit

Scizor is my second sweeper and, due to its pathetic speed, it sweeps using its enormous attack boosted by a Choice Band and Technician. For the most part it will probably just spam Bullet Punch because it is stabbed, priority and boosted by Technician, making it deadly unless resisted.

My Hax Team Bhlvuf

Heatran (M) @ Air Balloon
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Fire Blast
    - Earth Power
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Stealth Rock

Heatran is my third sweeper and it is a special sweeper. It helps deal with most of my team's weaknesses. It's Flash Fire allows it to absorb Fire attacks targeting Jirachi and Scizor while it can also take Ice attacks threatening Dragonite and Salamence. In the case that Jirachi hasn't been able to set up Stealth Rock, it will do so. If Stealth Rock is not needed or cannot be set up, it will use one of its three moves which provide good coverage to hit the opponent for at least neutral damage allowing it to recover some health itself. Used in conjunction with Dragonite, it can outrun many Pokemon after they have been paralyzed.

Last edited by Nom on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Captain Dark
    Captain Dark

Lan Re: My Hax Team

Post  Captain Dark Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Defensive Dragonite= I lost
    Nom

Post  Nom Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Captain Dark wrote:Defensive Dragonite= I lost

lol
    Nom

Post  Nom Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:56 pm

update: heatran replaced duslcops
    SandMaster1996
    SandMaster1996

Post  SandMaster1996 Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Solid team you have there. Personally, I prefer only having 1 or 2 Pokemon that clean up after your main objective is done, but I have to say you definitely put some thought into the synergy your Pokemon can have together. I probably wouldn't change a thing.
    But eventually people will catch on, so I'd suggest retiring this team soon (<---the only reason why I hate RMT).
    Nom

Post  Nom Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:01 pm

SandMaster1996 wrote:Solid team you have there. Personally, I prefer only having 1 or 2 Pokemon that clean up after your main objective is done, but I have to say you definitely put some thought into the synergy your Pokemon can have together. I probably wouldn't change a thing.
    But eventually people will catch on, so I'd suggest retiring this team soon (<---the only reason why I hate RMT).

will work on the synergy and ya gonna hav to retire eventually
    iB r e l o o m
    iB r e l o o m
    Admin

Post  iB r e l o o m Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:28 pm

First, use Shed shell instead of Iron plate on jirachi. This will help you escape magnezone.

Next, change salamence's nature to Naive and put the last 4 sp.def EV's into defence.

Also, use an EV spread of 248 HP / 252 attack / 8 speed on Scizor.

Next, use an EV spread of 252 HP / 240 defence / 16 speed with a Timid nature on Tentacruel.

Finally, use an EV spread of 252 Sp.atk / 252 speed / 4 HP on Heatran.

If you want more help, PM me. Its late and I can't be bothered to do an in-depth RMT lol.
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmonlee

Lan This is just a test

Post  Hitmonlee Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Random post for no reason

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:41 pm