Poke Supr Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Supr Stars

We are a loving friendly community feel free to join and have fun ^^

Rate My Team Guidelines!

♥Charm♥
    ♥Charm♥

Rate My Team Guidelines! Empty Rate My Team Guidelines!

Post  ♥Charm♥ Wed May 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Rate My Team Guidelines!
    Hello! For all you who hope to Post a RMT Article, Here Please follow these guidelines for a good Rate My Team (RMT)

For the sake of organization and for the convenience of everyone who may look at your team, follow these guidelines when posting, please post your team in this format:

Spoiler:

This Is the Format that we would like to use, so im sorry if you dont use That format, if you dont use it, It might be Deleted and sent to the Trash, Please include a picture of each pokemon when your are posting the picture, it DOESNThave to include a At a glance, or a weakness area, but you may add thoes if you have the time to do it, we wont prevent you from doing so, and also, if you are decieding to change something, due to your decision or if someone gives you advice to, please put the changes in Bold and Red, so it will be noteable. Please state in the tital of your RMT what tier the team in placed under (Ex: OU, UU, NU, RU ect.) Thank you for reading!
    ~The Poke Supr Stars Staff

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:00 pm